Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Interpreter: A Literary Group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/160298634071734/




Dawn Gray, Happy New Year, and welcome to this group. Tell us something about your New Year, and if you have anything to say to our audience, we would love hear that from you, how was your day?Like · ·




Dawn Gray Thank you and Happy New Year to you and all of the member on here. I wish only but the best for each and everyone of you in this coming new year. My day was wonderful, spent with my children and significant other. I just finished placing The Kingdom of the Nine, the fourth book in my Legacy series on Smashwords and posting a code for a free ebook copy of The New Queen Rise, #1 in the series.



Dawn Gray My new year will start off with research tomorrow for a new novel on the northeast region of Vermont where I currently live. I'm hoping to explore some Native American lore in the area to help push the plot along.



Dawn Gray Again I wish nothing but the best for everyone. Happy New Year. Thanks again, Shah.

No comments:

Post a Comment