Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Interpreter: A Literary Group



My Interview with Ruby:

Ruby Barnes,let us first welcome you to this group, and wish you and your family a Happy New Year. And then you may want to tell us about your plans on the day of the new year, are you visiting family and friends, do you have to travel somewhere, what is your plan for the day, how would like to celebrate the new year, and you may also want to tell us about one thing that you would love to finish in 2012?Like · · Unfollow Post


Thanks for the warm welcome! We'll be having a quiet day down in Kilkenny, Ireland. There might be a late rising if we celebrate the New Year's coming the the customary fashion of a glass of bubbly or two.
No big parties planned. I have two...See More

Looking forward to the year ahead, my firm intent is to finish my sequel to The Baptist (psychological thriller) and publish it on Amazon and Smashwords. I'll wrap that up with a rewrite of one of my earlier adventure novels that is truly badly written but has a great plot. If I can get both titles out as ebooks in 2012 then I'll ve very happy. To achieve this I'll probably have to cut the day job down to four days a week, which is another goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment